Windows 10 is the newest version of the operating system released by Microsoft on 15 July 2015. This is the last version of windows operating system, so you might get some problems in operating it. Well, not to get worried we are here to solve your every issue regarding windows 10. So get help in Windows 10 now.
There are many hidden amazing features in Windows 10 that you are unaware of. If you are using Windows 10 mobile then also you can opt for options given below.
- 1 Get Help in Windows 10
- 2 Get Help in Windows 10 Online
- 3 Get Help in Windows 10 Offline
- 4 FAQs to Get Help in Windows 10
- 5 Conclusion
Get Help in Windows 10
There are some common problems you might be facing in handling Windows 10:
- How to get Windows 10 and upgrade to it
- Change screen resolution in windows 10
- Defer upgrades in Windows 10
- Help in File Explorer
- Get help with Windows 10 activation errors
- Wi-Fi Sense FAQ
- Find lost files after the update to Windows 10
- Fix sound problems
- Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
- Troubleshoot black screen problems
- Turn SafeSearch on or off in Windows 10
- Fix printer problems and sound problems
- Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays
- How to get help in Windows 10
- Alarm and clock app in windows 10
- How to use the new Edge browser in Windows 10
- How to protect your Windows 10 PC
- Why isn’t Cortana available in my region or language
- Disc clean up in Windows 10
- Open Action center in Windows 10
- Wireless icon missing from taskbar
- Change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile
- Create a system restore point in Windows 10
If you are getting these issues with Windows 10, then these are the best platform to visit:
- Windows help page/ Microsoft help page
- Windows 10 support
- Windows phone support
- YouTube videos (Not Official)
- Offline Troubleshooting
- Live Support
Microsoft provides official support to its every customer regarding any flaws or issues with Windows 10. You can have FAQs(frequently asked questions), Live Chat with officials, Windows 10 phone support. All you require to do is create a Microsoft account and login to the official site.
Customers having low bandwidth internet connection can have their questions got cleared on official forums.
Get Help in Windows 10 Online
Online Chat or Call Supports
You can have an online chat or call on your PC with any of the Microsoft’s official. Just go through these steps:
- Search Contact Support on the right side of the start button.
- Click on Contact Support and a window will pop-up.
There are two options, choose any of these options according to your choice:
- Accounts and Billing
- Services and Apps.
- Click on Services and Apps(for example)
- Now click on Windows for Windows 10 related query.
- On clicking Windows, you will get three options: Setting Up; Technical Support; Protecting my PC
- Here you will get many options that may solve your issue.
Here you will get four options that may help to get out of an issue, clicking any of them will help you much:
- Chat Online
- Call within minutes
- Schedule a call
- Ask the community
Schedule a call
If you want to have a quick reply than calling is best. If you are unable to deliver your problem than calling them is the most efficient way, you can communicate and tell them what you actually want. You can schedule a phone call according to you.
Just click on Schedule a call.
You can have an online chat with their official. Click on Online chat with a Microsoft Ans Tech. You can schedule an appointment with an official. This is not free service, and it starts with $99.
If you click on, Ask the Community you will be redirected to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows. There also you can ask your questions and get the best answers.
Get Help in Windows 10 Offline
In case you lost your internet connection, or you don’t have one, then you can troubleshoot your problems offline.
Just Right click on the app you are facing a problem, click on troubleshooting options given there.
However, this is not very precise, but you can use at once and then apply above tricks.
FAQs to Get Help in Windows 10
Can I revert back to my old Windows operating system?
Yes, there are a few different ways for you to go back from Windows 10 to a previous version of Windows:
If it’s been less than a month considering that you have actually upgraded to Windows 10, you will have the ability to go back to your previous version of Windows from Settings > Update & security > Recovery.
You might have ability to restore your device to factory settings if your PC manufacturer supplied the alternative.
If alternatives to return and bring back factory settings aren’t offered, you can utilize setup media and an item key to set up a previous variation of Windows.
When will I get my free upgrade?
If you reserved your free upgrade, it’s on the way. You’re part of the largest software upgrade event ever, and we’re managing it, so everyone has a great experience. Watch for your notification to upgrade from the Get Windows 10 app—it could be as soon as a few days or several weeks.
We recommend that you wait for us to notify you once we’ve confirmed that your PC is ready. If you absolutely can’t wait—and you’re tech savvy—you can use the media creation tool to install immediately. And you can always check your upgrade status in the Get Windows 10 app.
So these were all the methods by which you can get help in Windows 10. Moreover, we will also be posting solutions to all windows 10 problems. Stay tuned.